Feb 22, 2021
We're back with Episode 33... and an explanation of where we've been.
Have you ever felt inauthentic in your business? That's how Damon felt about his podcast presence. So, for season 2, he's back with a new fervor for authenticity. And, in this first episode, he is giving you his 5 best tips for authenticity in YOUR business!
1. Love what you do - passion trumps skills every time
2. Hire authentic people - surround yourself with a team as passionate about your community and value as you are
3. Acknowledge your weaknesses - list them out and be honest about the fact that YOU don't have to do EVERYTHING in your business yourself
4. Talk to everyone - your entire business matters at all levels, so you need to be in touch with every person who works in your business
5. Make customer connections - show up where your customers are, talk to them, hear their concerns, and build your own reputation
Most importantly: Be Yourself. Stop trying to be a cookie cutter business. The key to being successful is to just be yourself.
If you liked this episode, we want to hear from you. Text Damon directly at 504-553-3451.
Are you following Damon & Parker on social media, too?
Get Business Coaching from Damon: https://damonsbusinesscoaching.safechkout.net/
Shop DecoExchange: https://www.decoexchange.com/
Parker's Scaling Your Business with Assistants e-book: https://www.decoexchange.com/products/scaling-your-business-with-assistants-by-parker-stelly
Don't forget that you can text Damon directly at 504-553-3451